Entertainment Jenifa's Diaries: Funke Akindele Part Ways With 'Toyo Baby'

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Lequte, Apr 21, 2017. Views count: 4446

1. Lequte

Lequte Scientist Curators

Olayode Juliana, widely known as 'Toyo Baby' has been cut out of Jenifa's Diaries according to Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Reports say Juliana was cut from production after she had a disagreement with Funke Akindele-Bello.

They've now gone their separate ways, LIB says.

Furthermore, people who are familiar with the matter said it became slightly more obvious after Juliana was significantly absent at events/parties that held in Funke's mansion in Lekki, Lagos unlike her other former co-stars.

It's unknown if they'll get back together eventually as filming has already begun for the latest season of Jenifa's Diaries.

Attached Files:

Comments

2. Samguine

Samguine Social Member Curators

How will the series be without Toyo?

@airstar, what do you have to say? :)

3. I guess she'll just end her story in the movie

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Babatunde idowu

Babatunde idowu New Member

Sure they will sort it out

5. airstar

airstar New Member

They should sort whatever differences they have and continue the series. Everyone in the movie has his/her own unique acting skills which has made them relevant in the series. I doubt if there's anyone dat can fill her space except her character of the story ends. I still feel they should reconcile their differences especially for the roles the two has played in the series and for the sake of their fans.

6. airstar

airstar New Member

@Oluogunjobi...Do you think the series will still be interesting as it was without Toyobaby's character?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Paul endure

Paul endure New Member

They sort things out and continue with their work

8. Mercy Egemole

Mercy Egemole New Member

Sure it will continue

9. usen bob

usen bob New Member

Miss you toyo

10. vivianp123

vivianp123 New Member

Enemies at work

11. vivianp123

vivianp123 New Member

Let them try and settle their differences amicably and move on with the show

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Lequte

Which enemies o? Please enlighten us

13. Prince Victor

Prince Victor New Member

Yes! She should continue the series.

14. blessingdeclan

blessingdeclan New Member

Jenifa's diary became too tiresome for me to watch I think the season is becoming too much #justmyopinion

15. Lequte

Ahan. They're only just on season 5 na. They can do more than that. We even have series that extend up to 12 seasons.

I think Jenifa can reach 10 seasons, they only need to have a good story and fantastic acting.

16. ese

ese Administrator

Lol, they are in currently shooting season 9 sir, while season 8 is showing:), but season 8 is kinda boring

17. Lequte

Thanks. :)
    Feels like 5 seasons to me though. Has the series being on for more than 5-6 years?