World Michelle Obama Gives Emotional Speech,Buries Donald Trump [VIDEO]

A

abujagirl

First lady of the United States, Michelle Obama may have buried Republican Presidential Candidate, Donald Trump with her speech at a rally for Hillary Clinton in Manchester, New Hampshire.

Michelle in the speech spoke about the 2005 video of Trump bragging about sexually harassing women and his reaction after the video was leaked. She said, "I can't believe I'm saying a candidate for president of the United States has bragged about sexually assaulting women''.

"I can't stop thinking about this. It has shaken me to my core in a way I could not have predicted," she said.

''This was not just a lewd conversation," she said. "This wasn't just locker room banter. This was a powerful individual speaking freely and openly about sexually predatory behavior, and actually bragging about kissing and groping women, using language so obscene that many of us were worried about our children hearing it when we turned on the TV."

See video below:

MICHELLE OBAMA.jpg

She shouldn't only blame Trump. She should also blame the American culture in music and Hollywood that portrays women as sex symbols and has turned the word 'pussy' into an everyday language.

Like our Nigerian politicians would say..'She's trying to score cheap political points'

She shouldn't only blame Trump. She should also blame the American culture in music and Hollywood that portrays women as sex symbols and has turned the word 'pussy' into an everyday language.

Like our Nigerian politicians would say..'She's trying to score cheap political points'
@ese @Oluogunjobi murder or nah ?

Back