Sports Mourinho tips Victor Moses to shine at Chelsea

• Thread starter Chris Maduewesi
  • Start date
C

Chris Maduewesi

Chelsea coach,Jose Mourinho,has tipped Nigerian forward,Victor Moses to be an integral member of his squad this season.
There were fears that Moses could find it difficult to break into the Chelsea team,considering the array of attacking talents at the club.
But some flashes of good display by Moses in the club’s pre-season games,has given him a shouting chance for a place in the team.
“Victor (Moses) has been terrific. He is another one who is working very hard. He hasn’t missed a single minute of a training session,” Mourinho said.
“I think Victor is a very good option for us. In Victor’s position we have Hazard, (Kevin) De Bruyne, Schurrle – it’s a position where a coach can make a change during a match and give new life and fresh blood to the team. He is a player who makes the squad stronger and gives us options.”
Moses was particularly impressive in the game against Inter Milan last week,where he set up the first goal and won the penalty,that helped Chelsea to a 2-0 victory.
“Where can I fit all the players in? I hope to play 60 matches. So we will use rotation of players that’s for sure,” Mourinho added.
Will Moses get regular game time at Chelsea,when the real competition starts?

Continue reading...

Back