Politics Nigerians do not Deserve an ‘Imam’ or ‘Pastor’ President,I'm Fit to be President -Kawankwaso

A

abujagirl

Kano state Governor, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has declared himself fit to be President of Nigeria come 2015 elections.

During an interview session with DAILY TRUST, Kwankwaso said, "The issue of who will become the presidential candidate, I think that is what you are asking I did not tell anybody in this country that I wanted to contest for any election in this country, we have to build the party, we have to present the Constitution first, what that party wants to do to the people. We had our election from the ward to the national. Now from I think October to November, is the issue of who will want to become the president, I want to assure you that if my party finds me worthy of flying the ticket I will be very happy to do that, I have the experience, I have the qualification, I have all what it takes to do much better than what they are doing now. Not only that I am so lucky that I am loved by APC members across the board at the same time I am well known in the PDP. Most of these guys who are still in PDP are my friends and one on one they will vote for Rabi’u Kwankwaso. It is up to the party and you see this is a big position you cannot just go and start shouting. I am happy that there is clamour for my candidature when I did not say I want it people are finding me worthy"

"The president of this country should be the president, he should not be an Imam and should not be a pastor. He should be somebody who will look at every Nigerian even those who do not have religion to treat them equally to unite them and not to divide them because he wants to remain in office.We need somebody who has contact in all the regions, somebody who is exposed both within and outside"

The Governor also spoke on the Adamawa and Nasarawa impeachment saga, "I don’t want to go into the detail of what the governor has done right or what he has done wrong, and the members, but what I want to say is Baba Maimangoro is not the worst governor in this country, he is not. Look at Nasarawa State the same thing is happening. It is only APC governors that are being punished, if you are in PDP whatever you do is okay. They will even be bringing money from Abuja in the name of ecology, dash or whatever. Whatever you are doing is not a problem, it is only APC governors they want to destabilize"

#Kwankwaso #Adamawa #Kano #APC #PDP

kwankwaso.jpg

Back