Entertainment Nollywood is Better Than Hollywood - Udoka Oyeka

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actor, Udoka Oyeka believes that Nollywood can compete with Hollywood.

Udoka Onyeka.jpg

In an Interview with THIS DAY when asked if there is any basis of comparison between Nollywood and Hollywood the actor said, ''I think we are on the right track. If you look at the history of Hollywood, it’s about 100 years in the making, with Nollywood hitting about 25 years.

''If you put Nollywood side by side Hollywood, I think Nollywood is doing better.

''Yes; Nollywood is better. It’s just the fact. I am looking at 100 years industry as compared to a 25-year-old industry and the amount of progress made in those years. If we do it five times more, we would be where they are, because we are already competing with them in the area of production'.'

Nollywood Actor, Udoka Oyeka believes that Nollywood can compete with Hollywood.

View attachment 93731

In an Interview with THIS DAY when asked if there is any basis of comparison between Nollywood and Hollywood the actor said, ''I think we are on the right track. If you look at the history of Hollywood, it’s about 100 years in the making, with Nollywood hitting about 25 years.

''If you put Nollywood side by side Hollywood, I think Nollywood is doing better.

''Yes; Nollywood is better. It’s just the fact. I am looking at 100 years industry as compared to a 25-year-old industry and the amount of progress made in those years. If we do it five times more, we would be where they are, because we are already competing with them in the area of production'.'

LOl... In our dreams

Back