Politics Okorocha Anoints Uneze To Succeed Him In 2019

P

ProfRem

Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, has anointed the executive director with Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON), Eberechukwu Uneze, to succeed him in 2019.

Okorocha called on all indigenes of the state to trust his judgement when he points in the direction of who takes over as Imo State governor.

He said Mr. Uneze hardly miscalculates when it comes to politics in Nigeria, adding that it was his smart calculation and vision that made it possible for Imo state to be one of the strategic APC strongholds today.

“I came here in person today to honour our own brother, Dr. Eberechukwu Uneze who is serving today as an Executive Director of AMCON,” he said over the weekend.

Okorocha.jpg

“His appointment by the government in power was only possible because I saw the vision that APC was the way to go and you, the good people of Obiokwu, Amakohia-Ubi, in Owerri-West Local Government Area of Imo State followed me.”

“I am looking at your son, Dr. Ebere as someone that is promising politically. You know that we will look for distinguished and outstanding personalities to continue the good work we have started in Imo State.

“When 2019 comes, I would want you to trust me because I am looking in his (Uneze) direction because if the Federal Government trusts him with the tough job he and his colleagues are doing at AMCON, we want technocrats like him in Imo State government.”

- The Cable

People now vote development and credibility not party. Develop Imo and they will vote. If you raise APC first before the people, you will be disappointed because APC has badly dealt with the nation.

Back