Politics Pauline Tallen Rejects President Buhari's Ambassadorial Offer

P

ProfRem

Dame Pauline Tallen, the former Deputy Governor of Plateau State, has turned down President Muhammadu Buhari's offer to serve as an ambassador.

Tallen on her social media account over the weekend said: “I am fully committed to nation building and completely loyal to the Federal Republic of Nigeria as well as its leaders. I count myself privileged to serve our dear country as an ambassador of change.However, family comes first and as such my decision is borne out of the love for my ailing husband who needs the support of his family. God bless Nigeria.”
damee.JPG

She also appreciated the president for counting her worthy to serve Nigeria in the capacity of an ambassador. “It is a hard decision I had to take, but I have to, because he is my primary responsibility”.

Attachments

• dameee.JPG
    dameee.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 28
Haba...she said her husband is sick. :(

Quick recovery to your husband ma'am.
We've had Politicians that accepted Appointment on the sick bed, and we have had a 'sick' person as President. Husband's sickness, not an excuse...in the face of power :)

We've had Politicians that accepted Appointment on the sick bed, and we have had a 'sick' person as President. Husband's sickness, not an excuse...in the face of power :)

So what is your proof that she rejected the appointment due to anger?

Back