Politics Political Termites have Infested PDP –Bode George

A

abujagirl

images

Last night, the South-West leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) visited the State House in Abuja to seek the intervention of President Jonathan in the crisis plaguing the party in the zone.

According to Daily Trust, the delegation was led by Chief Bode George, former PDP deputy national chairman. Members of the delegation included former Justice Minister Adetokunbo Kayode, former Education Minister Professor Tunde Adeniran, Senator Iyiola Omisore, Senator Musiliu Obani-koro, Chief Abiola Ogundokun, Chief Ebenezer Babatope, Elder Wole Oyelese, Senators Hosea Agboola and Lekan Balogun.

George told State House correspondents that they came to alert the president that “political termites” had infiltrated the PDP.

“If termites enter your house, you don’t run out to go and be a tenant elsewhere, you must fight it and so we made the presentation of our complete X-ray of the PDP situation in the southwest and I believe that the meeting was very successful. I’m happy that we’re going to start looking in the same direction at the end of this time.
“Talking about termites again, if you build a house, termites will come if you’re not careful. But in our own game, in politics, when you get to this stage, anything is possible in a political war.
“They can send people who are not friendly with you to come and pretend that they’re your friends. Those are the termites I’m talking about. You don’t run away from the termites inside your house and say you’ll be a tenant. You must stay and make sure that the termites in your own house are caged”, George added.

Back