Metro Saraki Reacts to Adamawa Bomb Blasts

L

LequteMan

Nigeria's Senate President, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki has condemned the twin bomb blast in Adamawa State on Friday.

In a statement by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, Saraki said the shows that “evil continues to fight back. But we will not be deterred.”

“The news of Friday’s bomb blast in Adamawa shook us with great pain and sadness,” Saraki said. “My heart cannot but cry out for the families and friends who have lost their loved ones to terror and violence. I send them my sincerest condolences.

“As our men and women on the front lines in the North East continue to gallantly defend our freedoms and root out the insurgency, today’s attack demonstrates that evil continues to fight back. But we will not be deterred.

“Nigerians must be rest assured that this government will continue to do all that it takes to defeat and decimate the Boko Haram resistance that is left.

“The Nigerian legislature will continue to work and support the executive to ensure that we end the insurgency, restore normalcy to all parts of the North East.

Attachments

• saraki bukola.jpg
    saraki bukola.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 16
Back