Metro Shocking!! Despite N1.2bn Monthly Budget, See What Primary School Pupils Were Being Fed In Niger

M

mrsam

The Federal Government's school feeding programme has started in Niger State. According to Facebook user, Adamu Aliyu Paiko, the photos he shared above shows pupils of the Zubairu Primary School in Niger state with portions of Indomie and egg they were served by the Free Feeding officials

See what Aamu wrote

'The implementation of another systematic way of squandering the public founds by the incompetence APC administration has kicked start today in Niger State, they call it "SCHOOL FEEDING" and I call it "FRAUD" If 2.1billion is budgeted to feed the school pupils for 21days , all schools are expected to have equal presentable meals, instead of having meals in a nylon leather like beggars of the olden days,
I came across multiple students of Zubairu primary school paiko eating indomie and half egg from a nylon leather in non conducive environment, And yet they call it school feeding. I don't know if they really know what feeding means.
#WEAREWATCHING'

niger state 2.JPG

niger state.JPG

But this is bad ohh, couldnt they get the disposable plates to make it at least look like its humans that are eating it. its hightime, they scrapped the free feeding, they should think of other incentives to get children in school.

Back