Politics The Great Sacrifice Tinubu Made For My Husband -Mrs Buhari

A

abujagirl

Aisha Buhari, wife of Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC on Wednesday said that Bola Tinubu, National leader of the APC sacrificed his ambition to let her husband run for president this year.

Mrs. Buhari made the comment while speaking at the 14th town hall meeting of the Lagos Central senatorial district hosted by Sen. Remi Tinubu.

She said, ''My husband, General Muhammadu Buhari has been contesting presidential elections for over a decade now, but this particular election is unique because our leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu jettisoned his personal interest for the sake of Nigeria''

#Tinubu #Buhari #APC

Mrs Buhari.jpg

It's possible Tinubu might want to be the next president after Buhari. No worries about his age, he's a youth leader

It is possible he wants to be the president before the end of 2015 when he impeaches Buhari :)
I was thinking of 2019 but, whatever rows Tinubu's boat. Who knows he might be planning a coup (baba is a youth leader). There's no permanent friends in politics. ;D

Really hope it's a sacrifice and not a bargain. Unfortunately, we the public only get to know what the bargain was whenever there is a breach of contract somewhere.

Really hope it's a sacrifice and not a bargain. Unfortunately, we the public only get to know what the bargain was whenever there is a breach of contract somewhere.

That's why it's always sweet when that "breach of contract" happens.

Look at Fani Kayode- currently singing like a bird without any care in the world.

Back