Entertainment Toke Makinwa - ''I bought myself the car of my dreams and I make no apologies for it''

A

abujagirl

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has finally gotten her dream car.

She shared a photo of herself in the car with a very interesting caption. Toke wrote, "I'm learning to breathe again, learning to let go and completely let God with everything (not some but all), I'm learning to appreciate my journey, learning to accept God's blessings without feeling guilty, undeserving or scared of what may come next. I'm learning to trust again, learning to take better care of myself, (I bought myself the car of my dreams and I make no apologies for it)

"Thank you Jesus"..... I'm learning to not be so hard on me even when I fall. I'm learning about life each day, learning to see beauty in everyone and every situation. I am human, I am learning, I am becoming."

Toke Makinwa car.png

@Jules Toke issaaa baby girl!!!!!! Jules she got a range 2017 and a birkin bag.....;););););););););). Some peoples priority shaaaaa
Just realized i don't have a dream car. If it can move from point a to b without breaking down, looks clean, has AC and Bluetooth connection then it's fine for me . Is that a good thing? Taking off time to check my priorities

Just realized i don't have a dream car. If it can move from point a to b without breaking down, looks clean, has AC and Bluetooth connection then it's fine for me . Is that a good thing? Taking off time to check my priorities
No its not, Ure razzz!!!!!!!!!!! Theres car and theres machine;);), better get on the range train

She bought the car from 'On Becoming' proceeds? Lies now have a good deal, I see. We should expect Senator Melaye to buy an airplane from his 'cut and paste newspaper article' as well. :) #SipsJuice

She bought the car from 'On Becoming' proceeds? Lies now have a good deal, I see. We should expect Senator Melaye to buy an airplane from his 'cut and paste newspaper article' as well. :) #SipsJuice
why are you sounding like an evil step mother :rolleyes:? She never said she got the car from On Becoming proceeds. Can't a girl have diverse streams of income that can roll out Range money ?:confused:

Back