[Video] Chibok Girls Were Never Kidnapped - Labour Party: Nigeria News Daily (24-05-2017)

P

PressRoom

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-24_16-41-13.png
    upload_2017-5-24_16-41-13.png
    587.4 KB · Views: 15
I have been thinking about it

It might have been political arrangement

Opposition attack to destabilize a seating government

Now they been released in batches

Think about the stories behind the adoption of over 200 students in a night.

No info, no obstruction in the away of the kidnappers.

The armies couldn't see them in the mysterious sambisa forest.

It's boo boo shit, its cock and bull

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmn, is it not the same thing some of us have been singing and singing to Nigerians on security and political debates? Thank God some other quarters have started seeing that Northerners and their agents of Conspiracy of silence (the Yorubas) they only acted that drama only to unseat Johnathan. The question is where have they (Chibok girls)been? That the Nigeria Army & Airforce with their sophisticated Cameras and war planes could not see them all this while? Why have they not been allowed to be interviewed by Journalists?. However, natural NEMESIS will bring the truth one day

Meaning the Boko Haram, the Nigerian Army, the Chibok Girls, the BringBackOurGirls, all the International supports, the IDP Camps ... are Acts and Scenes in fiction. Let's be adults!

It would be terrific, barbaric and idiotic to ever think that the abduction of over 200 Chibok girls was a staged fictitious drama or an act to score political points.
It means the international community had been bribed from the onset, the former PM of Britain, his wife, Fmr President of US n his wife and host of other world's most revered personalities.
For this, I doubt it workability,hence, I'll advice them to employ other means to justify the failure of their compatriot who hailed from the southward pole of Nigeria.

I wish you directed this abuse of idiotic what ever to you clueless brother Buhari. The debate here is on chibok girls drama and not if Bokoharam activities has displaced people or not, beside are you not aware that t US took time and conducted a survey on the remote and immediate causes but they could not released the result till today? After all US knew that if they released the result Nigeria will break hence it was a drama against Johnathan

Back