Politics Yobe Senator 'Ibrahim Bukar' Reacts To Sex Scandal Video - I Did Nothing Wrong

A

abujagirl

Senator Bukar Ibrahim has reacted to a scandalous video of himself and two unknown women in a hotel room.

Senator Bukar Ibrahim2.jpg

READ: Former Yobe Governor, Husband Of Minister of state for Foreign affairs In Sex Scandal [VIDEO]

Ibrahim, representing Yobe East Senatorial District, told PREMIUM TIMES he had not committed any official wrongdoing and the video was only made public after attempts to blackmail him failed.

“This is a personal, private matter. What does my having been with a girl have to do with the public?

“You know the normal thing. People ask for unreasonable things, and if you deny them, they try to blackmail you if they have a way,” Ibrahim said.

“If they say I raped, that’s a different matter altogether,” he said.

“Is it because I am a public official then I am not supposed to be entitled to private life?”

The senator said he knew when one of the women was filming him, but was told it was only for fun and they also wanted to illuminate the room with a camera.

“They just mentioned it to me as a joke and I took it as nothing really serious,” he said. “This is something that happened between two adults.”

“I have commenced investigations to find out why it is circulating,” the senator said. “But from all indications, it is a blackmail.”

Back