Politics Atiku,Kwankwaso,Nda-Isaiah Speak On APC Presidential Screening,Primaries

A

abujagirl

Former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar on Tuesday in Abuja said that the screening carried out by the All Progressive Congress (APC) for presidential aspirants was tough.

Atiku made the assessment while speaking to newsmen after his screening.

Atiku said that he was `grilled’ for 58 minutes.

"It was a hot seat. There were several questions on the economy, insecurity, jobs among others. The screening was tough but we pulled through,’’ he said.

Fielding questions from journalists, Atiku said, "I have been on campaign for two months, and I am ready.

"On the allegation that I am trying to buy the party over by donating everywhere I go, I think it is false; we can donate to whomever we want,’’ he said.

He said that APC would take the final decision as regards where its presidential primary election would take place.

Also speaking to journalists after their screening, Gov. Rabiu Kwankwaso of Kano and Dr Sam Nda-Isaiah also said that APC would take the final decision as to the primary election venue.

"The choice of Abuja as venue is central for someone from Adamawa or Yobe; traffic in Lagos is also a factor but whether Abuja,

Lagos or Benin the party has the final say,’’ Kwankwaso said.

The governor said that he was "happy" with the committee members adding, "they asked lots of relevant questions.

"We are successful and will return tomorrow for our certificates,’’ he said.

Nda-Isaiah likened the screening to a job interview.

"It is the biggest job interview in Nigeria. I want to be president to effect change not to feel good.

"My reign we will be harsh on corruption. There must be justice, equity and fairness; all crimes must be punishable irrespective of the status of the perpetrator,’’ he said

#APC #Lagos #Abuja #Adamawa #Yobe #Kano #Atiku #Kwankwaso

Atiku.jpg

I believe Atiku will bring the much needed CHANGE to Nigeria and Nigerians in elected. Let’s support him for the sake of CHANGE and BETTER LIFE for all…
#Atiku2015.. #ANigeriaForAll.

Back