Metro Uganda: Unknown Men Rape Hairdresser, Kill Her, Insert Stick In Private Part [PHOTOS]

P

PressRoom

Who could have done this? How callous can human beings be? These were the unanswered questions on the lips of residents of Nkumba Central in the Wakiso District of Uganda, as they woke up to find the lifeless body of a missing hairdresser in a banana plantation after she had been raped and murdered.

upload_2017-7-27_10-19-3.png

The hairdresser, Rose Nakimuli, 27, was sexually assaulted by unknown gang, killed here and thereafter inserted stick in her privates.

upload_2017-7-27_10-18-23.png

Monitor UG reports, the discovery of Nakimuli's body came three days after a 17- year-old girl, Norah Wayana, was also discovered killed in the same manner and her body dumped in a banana plantation near her parent’s home in the same area.

Nakimuli thus becomes the fifth woman to be murdered in the same gruesome manner in what is seen as increasing cases of serial murders in the area.

The deceased's husband, Anatori Ndyabajeera, said his wife had been missing since Sunday, July 23, 2017, and a search party discovered her lifeless body the following day.

“I was with my wife on Sunday at 5 pm, after which I left for my home in Kawafu zone. Later, I called her phone at 7 pm to check on her and we chatted for some good minutes.

However, this morning, I tried to call her but she wasn’t answering her phone and I was saddened to hear that she had been found dead.”

Back