World 1988 VIDEO of Trump Telling Oprah Winfrey He'll Run For President Someday

A

abujagirl

A 1988 Video of Donald Trump, telling media mogul mogul Oprah Winfrey during her show in 1988 that he'll one day run for president and will not lose has been posted online.

In the Video Trump said, ''Well I don't know, I think I'll win, I'll tell you what. I wouldn't go in to lose'' Trump told Oprah. 'I've never gone in to lose in my life and if I did decide to do it, I'd say I'll be inclined. I will say I'll have a hell lot of a chance to win because I think people are tired..i don't know about how your audience feels but i think people are tired of seeing the United States getting ripped off'

''I can't promise you every thing but i can promise you this country will make one hell of a lot of money from those people that for 25 years have taken advantage. It wouldn't be the way it has been, believe me'

See Video below:

tno.jpg

you need 28 years to prepare for the big win?
Well, maybe. But methinks he's conscious/aware of his winning spirit. Dates back to when he's always commented on politics in the US as an Entrepreneur. To me, he seems to be an individual who knows how to win people on his side -- sort of an Art of Trump!

Back