Politics 2017 Election: Prophet Chukwudi Reveals Anambra's Next Governor

P

ProfRem

The General Overseer, King of King Deliverance Church Gbonum-Ulepa Ntezi in Ishielu local government area of Ebonyi State‎, Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi, has revealed the next Aambra state governor even as election draws closer in the south eastern state.

The prophet claimed that‎ the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, governorship candidate in Anambra State, Mr. Oseloka Obaze will win the election on November 18.

Prophet Chukwudi told journalists in Enugu on Monday: “I have a message to tell the world about the election in Anambra state; God is revealing to me that I have chosen Obaze (Oseloka), the PDP candidate to emerge winner of the November 18 gubernatorial election in Anambra state.‎”

Asked if God revealed to him why He chose Obaze, Prophet Chukwudi said “In the Book of Amos chapter 3 verse 7, the Bible said the Lord God dwelleth and revealeth his secret unto his servant the prophet.”

“He told me that the incumbent Governor‎ of Anambra state is misusing the money of the state, not using it properly but by the grace of God he wants to raise a great leader in the person of Obaze to put things right,” he further claimed.

Attachments

• pro.JPG
    pro.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 22
Back