Sports AFCON 2015: I will justify my invitation to the Eagles- Kingsley Sokari

Enyimba FC midfielder Kingsley Sokari has vowed to justify his inclusion in the Super Eagles team for the 2015 Nations Cup qualifiers.

Sokari made a surprise entry into the team, after impressing the coaching crew during last week's friendly game between the homebased Eagles and the Black Meteors of Ghana.

He is among the eight homebased players listed in the squad to play Congo and South Africa, and he will be hoping to make it count. .

"I'm so happy and very excited. We have so many Nigerians whose biggest dream is to be invited to the Super Eagles. It's is a call I've longed for and fully ready to prove myself." Sokari told Goal.

"I've really been working hard at club level and happy about my personal improvement. It's the dream of many players at home and abroad to play in the colours of Super Eagles. So achieving this, a big plus to my career.

"I'm very excited witnessing this moment in my football career. As much as I'm happy, I cannot but give great kudos to the big boss (Coach Stephen Keshi) who saw me good enough and deserving of this great chance," he added.

Sokari.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back