Entertainment Ali Nuhu - Kannywood's Decision to Ban Rahama Sadau is Logical

A

abujagirl

"King of Kannywood", Ali Nuhu has spoken in support of the decision to ban Rahama Sadau from the Hausa film Industry.

kannywood.jpg

Watch 'Immoral' Music Video That Got Rahama Sadau Expelled From Kannywood

Speaking during an interview session with DAILY TRUST, the actor said,"I think that the ban is logical. She belongs to Kannywood, started her career in Kannywood and has violated the ethics and code of conduct of Kannywood by holding hands and falling on the guy’s back."

He however backtracked and said maybe she should have been handed a suspension instead of an outright ban. "I don’t think she should be banned. Maybe a suspension. There are situations where people create big things out of small ones. That is why before deciding to do something, one needs to think. I would advise that in future when things like this happen, they deliberate amongst themselves and maybe call in a few others in the industry before making it public. People do things in an organization and are suspended or given queries. But these organizations won’t go to the media to announce it. It was blown out of proportion," Ali explained.

Nuhu who is known for his role in semi erotic Nollywood movies, also had a word for his critics on why he was yet to be banned from Kannywood.

"About photographs of me in scenes with females, those are from Nollywood movies, many years old, and this code came into light recently, so people shouldn’t think MOPPAN is being selective," the actor said.

Back