Politics APC Accuses President Jonathan of Sponsoring OPC,MASSOB to Disrupt Elections

A

abujagirl

The All Progressives Congress, APC has accused President Goodluck Jonathan of sponsoring Odua Peoples Congress, OPC and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra,MASSOB to cause trouble before, during and after the forthcoming general elections; NEWSWIRE NG.

A statement issued by APC National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, said N9billion was recently paid out to the OPC, MOSSOB and a few others to scuttle the elections.

Last week, MASSOB held a massive seeking the sack of Prof. Attahiru Jega, Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC. OPC is allegedly set to hold a march on Monday (today) to endorse Jonathan.

#OPC #MASSOB #APC #INEC

APC.jpg

Thank you for your swift response. Most people have a different view point on the drove of PDP to APC. They thought that when they got to APC, they would pollute APC and bastardized it the way they did to PDP when they were there. I told them, it won't likely be so.
Cheers.
Tajudeen.

I admire your optimism and hope you are right.

We have been ruled by the same people since time immemorial and I do not see anything in APC that suggest things would be different. Every time we want a transition in the country, Nigerians cry out for military men either in their first or second coming. They say we get the leaders we deserve so whatever happens let us remember it is no more than we deserve or have deserved in the past. We do not ask enough questions and they are not obliged to give us any answers. Hence we feed on the little crumbs of knowledge and interpretations from all corner.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back