Politics APC Members Are Hungry, Thinking of Coming to Us – PDP

P

ProfRem

Chairman of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in Delta State, Mr. Kingsley Esiso, has stated that members of the All Progressives Congress, APC are hungry and thinking of coming to the Peoples Democratic Party.

He insisted PDP remained the only party that has the capacity to reposition the country, becoming glaring that Nigerians “are obviously” fed up with the economic policies of the All Progressives Congress, APC.

Esiso made this remark in Ozoro at an enlarged meeting of the PDP in Isoko North Local Government Area of the state, where a vote of confidence was passed on the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Mr. Leo Ogor.

He said, “Even APC members are hungry and thinking of how to come to us”.

pdpAPCRivers.jpeg

“Today, obviously, you can see that the change is very negative. We are proud to be in PDP and I am very confident that come 2019, PDP will bring a positive change in the country.”

Esiso further emphasized the need for party faithful to respect constituted authorities, adding that, “I am very sure that we have properly constituted executives in all the wards in Isoko North. I personally signed the names of every ward executive. Any other person or group of persons parading themselves as executive is not recognised.

In his remarks, Ogor, lawmaker representing Isoko federal constituency at the National Assembly, advised PDP members in the region and across the country to remain focused.

Back