Sports Arsenal Demolish Chelsea to Win FA Cup

L

LequteMan

Arsenal on Saturday outplayed Premier League Champions Chelsea to lift the English FA Cup.

Alexis Sanchez scored in the first half before Chelsea equalized towards the end of the match through Diego Costa.

Ramsey then nodded the ball in from a perfect Giroud cross to give Arsenal the victory.

Chelsea failed to trouble a determined Arsenal side. The Gooners created chance after chance and the goal could've gotten 4 goals in the first half. Victor Moses was also sent off for diving.

Attachments

• ramsey.PNG
    ramsey.PNG
    302.5 KB · Views: 12
It is well. Wenger hopefully stays after this
Dude. Welcome.

As a proud, banner-carrying bonafide Chelsea fan. What do you think is the reason you guys copped a huge "L" today?

Answers on a postcard please.

Arsenal was on fireeeeeee-!!!!!!!! Well deserved victory. They totally outplayed Chelsea. Hazard, Kante, Matic all missing. Later @Samguine will say they are the best players in the world.

This will leave a sour taste in the mouth of Chelsea fans and I am glad

Hahahahaha. We won't hear word from @Lequte again. As I said earlier, losses are part of football. For a team that finished tenth last season, we have had a phenomenal one this time around. We are Champions for heavens sake.

So, let everyone enjoy his or her trophies. We see next season.

Dunno how weekends will be till next season starts though :(

Arsenal was on fireeeeeee-!!!!!!!! Well deserved victory. They totally outplayed Chelsea. Hazard, Kante, Matic all missing. Later @Samguine will say they are the best players in the world.

This will leave a sour taste in the mouth of Chelsea fans and I am glad

No player in the whole of La Liga can be compared to the players you mentioned above. Argue with the trophies you've won this season :D

Back