ASUU Strike: OAU, UI announces resumption; UNILAG uncertain- Osun Defender

L

LequteMan

Is it not therefore over? Two of the nation’s biggest universities, the University of Ibadan and the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife have confirmed they are ending their strike, at least according to Management.
According to a circular from the university, its directive follows the meeting of Pro-chancellors (CPC) of federal universities.

A revised academic calendar for the remainder of the 2nd semester 2012/2013 plans for students to arrive on Saturday and Sunday, 4 and 5 January, with lectures to begin that Monday. Lectures will last until 28 March and exams will kick off on 31 March and end 11 April.

Osun Defender

asuu strike.jpg

Nice.....but not good enough.

What do you say @[USERGROUP=4]Senior Member[/USERGROUP]
You need to explain yourself firtst. Whadya mean by "not good enough"? Students' insides are dancing Skelewu@ d moment, except for the lazy tardy ones of coz.

A friend of mine in UI said she heard rumors that UI was contemplating scrapping their previous semester and starting over. Does anyone here know if this is true?

A friend of mine in UI said she heard rumors that UI was contemplating scrapping their previous semester and starting over. Does anyone here know if this is true?
I haven't heard anything of such. It'll be best if it remains a rumor.

lol!
Just like Bolanle Akanji has already said, not all are dancing Skelewu.
For me, i need aleast 1 month and then they can go back to the strike.
Stop thinking about yourself. After graduation, you'll need to clear yourself n a month won't be enough for that. Joke's on you.

Back