World Back Door to Britain: The Secret Route Africans Use to Enter Europe Revealed

Vunderkind

Social Member
Walking out of a Paris station this week, the exhausted Eritrean migrant in threadbare blue jumper raised his eyes in wonderment at his first sight of the French capital.

To his delight, Yonas Mugis had reached northern Europe in double-quick time: a mere seven days after being rescued by the Italian navy, along with 100 other African migrants crammed into a small boat that had sailed out from Libya and nearly sank in the Mediterranean.

On Tuesday afternoon, at a café opposite the magnificent Gare de Lyon, the 36-year-old told me with relief: ‘I am on my way to Britain now. It is my first choice of country to live in. If it’s too difficult to get across the Channel at Calais, I will go further north to Sweden or Norway.’

In the first three months of the year, 10,962 migrants made the dangerous journey across the Mediterranean to Italy. The dramatic increase in migration to Italy is a result of the ongoing war in Syria and increasing instability in several African countries

Mugis thinks he’s lucky to have made it so far so quickly. Yet I discovered this week that he’s far from exceptional: thousands like him are heading for Britain just days after landing in Italy from Africa.

In an exodus of epic proportions, they move relentlessly up through Europe — and no one it seems can, or is even inclined, to stop them.

Click here to read more

Source: #DailyMail

Attachments

• africans in a queue.jpg
    africans in a queue.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 9
Back