Entertainment BBNaija: Why I Could Not Recite National Anthem – TBoss

P

PressRoom

TBoss, One of the housemates of the just-concluded reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, has spoken on the National Anthem saga that displeased her in the sight of many Nigerians while the show was on. According to her, “I can totally recite the National Anthem,” she insisted, “[But] I was under pressure and tired because the whole day, we [were] in the sun, talking. It was a very emotional day and I was really drained. I had a meltdown and it was very very justified.”

upload_2017-4-13_16-3-35.png

For the ex housemate, she is not worried about the monumental hatred from folks on social media, because when she was asked to officially address the trolls, she waved that away, saying, “No. They will come around.”

On how she will spend the 25m if she had won, TBoss said: “I said I have so many projects on ground that I need [the money for]. I don’t have a house. I don’t have a car and I would like to get myself a car. And I have responsibilities. I have 5 godchildren. I have siblings,” she said.
“By the time I would share this money…Plus, I have to pay tithe and tax.” She added.

Back