Entertainment BBNaija: Why I Hate Debbie Rise – Efe

kemi

Social Member
Winner of the 2017 Big Brother Efe has revealed why he disliked fellow housemate, Debbie Rise while still in the house.

debbie rise dancing 2.PNG

Speaking on Cool FM on Tuesday morning, Efe said that he Is not attracted to the housemate who came fourth in the contest.

Efe said: ‘’I’m sorry to her fans but I didn’t (like her). I’m attracted to character not beauty so for me we didn’t connect. We just didn't connect.’’

Shuuu, do you like everyone?
who asked him to like everyone?

Efe said: ‘’I’m sorry to her fans but I didn’t (like her). I’m attracted to character not beauty so for me we didn’t connect. We just didn't connect.’’

The first part of the second statement is silly. He's out of the house, he needs sense.

who asked him to like everyone?

The first part of the second statement is silly. He's out of the house, he needs sense.
Haterrrrr!!!!

if you say so but Efe should be worried about why his interviews are more about Tboss, Debie-Rise and the other housemates than about him.
lmaoo. Did you watch the interview at all? Also, he had controversies with these guys in the house so you expect the interviewers not to ask questions? Its just like saying they shouldnt ask Bisola about TTT or Tboss about Miyonse/National anthem/acting vctim, or Debbie rise about Bassey/Guitar?

lmaoo. Did you watch the interview at all? Also, he had controversies with these guys in the house so you expect the interviewers not to ask questions? Its just like saying they shouldnt ask Bisola about TTT or Tboss about Miyonse/National anthem/acting vctim, or Debbie rise about Bassey/Guitar?
I like how you're getting the point but trying to skirt around it

You obviously dislike the guy just he way he dislikes Debbie, theres no way they wont talk about housmates they had issue with, you are in the media, you know this. The show is over, hes won the car and money. Its time to move on
I like how you're getting the point but trying to skirt around it

You obviously dislike the guy just he way he dislikes Debbie, theres no way they wont talk about housmates they had issue with, you are in the media, you know this. The show is over, hes won the car and money. Its time to move on
Nope, he hates Debie-Rise , i don't even dislike him.

Back