Entertainment Bobrisky Appears at Abuja Seminar Despite Public Outcry [SEE PHOTOS]

kemi

Social Member
The bleaching expert is currently speaking as a panelist at the social media seminar currently holding in Abuja.

There was a public outcry yesterday after Presidential media aide, Bashir Ahmad and an executive at Alder Consulting, Subomi Plumptre, pulled out as panelists because Bobrisky had been listed as a speakers.

Photos below:

bobrisky 1.jpg

bobrisky 2.jpg

bobrisky 3.jpg

bobrisky 4.jpg

Why are the public out crying?
Since yesterday, the dude has received a dose of verbal insults and bashing... also on the organisers for including him on the panel. Some say: he is not fit to deliver on the subject matter. Others say his appearance on the panel is a typical reflection of moral decadence and stupidity. Bla bla bla.

Since yesterday, the dude has received a dose of verbal insults and bashing... also on the organisers for including him on the panel. Some say: he is not fit to deliver on the subject matter. Others say his appearance on the panel is a typical reflection of moral decadence and stupidity. Bla bla bla.
I don't know much about him, but what is his crime? bleaching? and what is the event about?

I don't know much about him, but what is his crime? bleaching? and what is the event about?
Good question. The guy has committed no crime. He sells cream. And he advertises his product with his effects on his body. He has chosen to be different as a Male Barbie and a Cross dresser. The event is a New Media Conference. For a dude with a large chunk of social media popularity and followership (esp on Snapchat), and that has done so well to sell his content to garner followership, I see no reason why he's unfit to be there. Except our people wants to guise under something else.

Good for Bobrisky to develop a thick skin; exactly what Chidinma Okeke needs, and every other Nigerian too.

You need a thick skin to survive in this modern age.

@RemmyAlex @kemi @Samguine I dey sell thick skin, imported. Coman buy your own o.

Good for Bobrisky to develop a thick skin; exactly what Chidinma Okeke needs, and every other Nigerian too.

You need a thick skin to survive in this modern age.

@RemmyAlex @kemi @Samguine I dey sell thick skin, imported. Coman buy your own o.

I refused to join issues here.... On Bob.... No way. I'm out. Wake me up with sanity returns back to our society :)

This may be my last comment on this thread, and I'm just gonna say this: it is okay to have what we take as personal values and beliefs, but hate will take us nowhere. It will only divide us and tear us apart. Humanity is advancing. A world that doesn't give 'a damn' even if an atheist treats the son of a pastor. If we 'hate' or 'seclude' Bob because he chooses to dress and appeal to his audience in his style (when he has actually committed no crime), then it is equal to treating any other person the same way if he chooses to be different. It is only a society of community and inclusion that will thrive.

Back