Politics Buhari’s Administration Will Crumble If He Continue to Wage War Against Me – Fayose

kemi

Social Member
Ekiti state Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has described his current travails in the hands of the. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), over the N4.7 billion arms scam, as a plot orchestrated by President Muhammadu Buhari to settle political scores.

fayose.jpg

The governor also said the allegation by the agency that he procured N1.5 billion multi-billion property using phoney companies was masterminded by the All Progressives Congress (APC) for the purpose of dimming the chances of his party during the 2018 governorship poll.

Speaking at a well-attended rally organized by a newly formed Ekiti State Private Sector Union, an amalgamation of all informal unions in the state, Fayose denied collecting any money from the Office of National Security Adviser.

While inaugurating the executive of the newly formed association, Fayose said the Buhari’s government will crumble if it wages war against him under the guise of anti-corruption war.

In his words,“They said I collected a sum of N1.3 billion from the office of the former National Security Adviser, Col Sambo Dasuki to fund my election. Some even said I collected it through Mr Musiliu Obanikoro.

“Let me put it on records that I did not know Col Dasuki and Obanikoro has not come out openly to indict me, because he has not returned from abroad.

“They said similar thing in 2006. It was all about second term then, because they didn’t want me to contest for second term. They said the N1.3b project which I initiated was a scam, but God brought me back.The APC and EFCC conspirators took me before a Judge and I got justice.

“When God says yes, nobody can say no. God has given me uncommon favour over my enemies. I am presently using the mandate of God and Ekiti people and they are ready to defend the mandate and that is why you proudly came out today to express support for me.

“No act of intimidation and harassment will shut my mouth. I will continue to talk about national issues”, he said.

“APC problem is 2018 and as the God liveth, they are going nowhere. We will stand up and defend our state and the money they said they have gotten through anti-corruption should be spent for Nigerians”, Fayose stated.

Back