Politics Buhari Hates Igbos and Is Trying to Push Us Out of Nigeria - Ezeife

A

abujagirl

Dr. Chukwuemeka Ezeife, former governor of Anambra State has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of hating and sidelining the Igbo ethnic group.

ezeife.jpg

During an interview with VANGUARD Newspaper, Ezeife said, “We discussed the problem that the South East is facing in today’s Nigeria. The problem of hatred from Mr. President.

“At the beginning, not everybody saw it. I saw it early enough and thinking it was a mistake and not a deliberate action, I started shouting. We have not been taken here, we have not been taken there, you have appointed 10 persons nobody from Southeast; you have appointed 20 people nobody is from Southeast, you have appointed 25, 30, 40 going further we have nobody, no soul from the Southeast.

“So, I started knowing that it is beyond a mistake. I was thinking it was a mistake and since I believe that the person who is President must have conscience, I was raising his consciousness to the mistake so that he can correct it even the ones I tell you to write, you will find that everything I was saying is true. Instead of being taken seriously for amendment to be made, I was called enemy of the North and enemy of Buhari. So, these days, I am not talking too much again, I am talking about Nigeria.

Back