Politics Buhari: I Refused to Debate Against Jonathan Because...

Vunderkind

Social Member
APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari has stated that if he wins the March 28 elections, he will ensure that the constitution is adhered to, admitting that he was once a military official but today he is a 'converted democrat.'

“I want to assure you that Nigerian constitution will be adhered to,” he said.

“I cannot change the past but I can change the present and future. Dictatorship goes with military which made possible decree four.

“I am a former military leader. Note the emphasis on former. But I am now a converted democrat.
“I give full assurances to Nigeria media will be free under an APC government,” he said.

He also said he was not ready to engage President Jonathan in a debate because the record of the PDP and the president was already public knowledge.

Atiku Abubakar was also present at the event.

Source: #PremiumTimes

buhari.jpg

He also said he was not ready to engage President Jonathan in a debate because the record of the PDP and the president was already public knowledge.

Looks like someone has lost some of the polish PR machine the campaign started with. This is not an answer you give to an audience you respect. It was better to talk about the credibility of the organizers of the debates.

[USERGROUP=4]@Senior Curators[/USERGROUP]

Back