Sports Cristiano Ronaldo Resumes Training With Real Madrid Amid Transfer Speculations

M

mrsam

Real Madrid forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has resumed training alongside his teammates on Saturday as speculations surrounding his future at the club intensifies.

The striker was instrumental in the Madrid's club fantastic run in the La Liga and Champions League, helping the club win both titles.

He was granted an extended break following his summer representing Portugal in the Confederations Cup but linked back up with the squad ahead of the Super Cup final against his former club Manchester United on Tuesday.

Los Blancos took to Twitter and uploaded a picture of Ronaldo in training with his teammates with the caption: "Ronaldo is back with the team!"

Ronaldo had earlier spoken about his desire to go back to England as a result of his ongoing legal battles in Spain with his taxes.

"In England, I never had these problems, that's why I want to go back there. I always paid my taxes, always. In England and In Spain. And I always paid. As you know, I can not hide anything, it would be ridiculous on my part to do such a thing.

Attachments

• ronaldo.jpg
    ronaldo.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 21
Back