Politics Dame Patience's $20m Could've Come From Ex President Jonathan - Lawyer

L

LequteMan

Mr. Charles Ogboli, a self acclaimed lawyer to ex first Lady, Patience Jonathan has stated that the $20m found in the five accounts traced to her could have been given to her by her husband, ex President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking on a Channels TV program, he said:

"My question is this: Being a former first lady and being a woman whose husband was the deputy governor of Bayelsa State, thereafter governor, thereafter Vice-President then President, are you now telling me, if we want to go through the figures her husband received in salaries, estacodes and allowances received in all these years, her husband would not be able to give his wife money, even if it is $20m? If we want to fight, let us fight justly.”

Attachments

• patience-jonathan unhappy.jpg
    patience-jonathan unhappy.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 9
Same counsel says that two of the accounts belonged to her late mother, Madam Charity Fyneface Oba. Twist.

The lawyer is speaking from both sides of his mouth. I wouldn't blame him though, I don't think he could have understood Mama's instructions.

Her unique british-polished urbanized high class royal accent could be difficult to understand sometimes.

Back