Metro Delta: SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Teacher's Husband

P

PressRoom

A female student has been sent out of secondary school in Delta state for allegedly sleeping with one of her teacher's husband, and who also happens to be her classmate's father.

The story, shared by a Facebook user, narrated that the SSS2 student was expelled after she was caught with the man who slept with her alongside another school girl for N500.

upload_2017-5-24_9-21-13.png

The facebook post reads:

"An SSS2 student was expelled from my school this morning. What was her offence? She was sleeping with her teacher's husband.

They were both caught by the town's people when he came to pick her up before school was over.

This student was the same one that accused a corper of rape and getting her pregnant just to get money from him.

The man she was having an affair with is a grandfather and she is also classmates with his last child.

She and her friend slept with the man for a fee of #500, I kid you not. Secondary school students are something else now.

Ever since my stay here in January, I begin to see some girls in a new light; some babes are sex freaks and I have seen first hand the extent they can go for it.

Is it buying gifts, giving of money to the male corpers here all in a bid for them to have sex?"

How old is the Student ? This story reads like sexual assault. He assaulted her and gave her N500 .

These small girls in the secondary schools have no control of their emotions any longer. They have been entangled in sexual exercise and have refused to adopt total abstinence.

How old is the Student ? This story reads like sexual assault. He assaulted her and gave her N500 .
I disagree with you for saying that it is a sexual assault because the girl was picked up by the man not by force and an SS 2 girl is now very exposed to dirty things. Their associations and conversions compound their issues and make them vulnerable to influence. They do things you can imagine. But to arrest and possibly sack the man from work? I agree because it is an offence committed by two of them and not only her.

I disagree with you for saying that it is a sexual assault because the girl was picked up by the man not by force and an SS 2 girl is now very exposed to dirty things. Their associations and conversions compound their issues and make them vulnerable to influence. They do things you can imagine. But to arrest and possibly sack the man from work? I agree because it is an offence committed by two of them and not only her.
it's a crime to have sex with an underage girl. The circumstances do not matter. You can disagree with me but you cannot change the fact. The girl committed no offence, the man is a rapist.

it's a crime to have sex with an underage girl. The circumstances do not matter. You can disagree with me but you cannot change the fact. The girl committed no offence, the man is a rapist.
A girl has reportedly accused a corper of the same. Her hobby is now to victimize people. Don't you think she is the one attracting all that happenes to her. Is she the only beautiful underaged girl in the school? Lets not keep saying that such girls are raped because they live terrible lifestyle nowadays.

A girl has reportedly accused a corper of the same. Her hobby is now to victimize people. Don't you think she is the one attracting all that happenes to her. Is she the only beautiful underaged girl in the school? Lets not keep saying that such girls are raped because they live terrible lifestyle nowadays.
If an underage girl strips in front of you and you touch her , it is still rape. You're an adult, you should know better

If an underage girl strips in front of you and you touch her , it is still rape. You're an adult, you should know better
but her age was not reported for anyone to say she is underage and as you know adults can be found in JSS 1 even. An underage girl that stripes herself naked before an adults in a private place is a bad girl. She even took money, has she not been doing it? Pls, note Rapists should be punished but in this case, I think it was on a mutual agreement. These little girls are turning bad and should be cautioned.

but her age was not reported for anyone to say she is underage and as you know adults can be found in JSS 1 even. An underage girl that stripes herself naked before an adults in a private place is a bad girl. She even took money, has she not been doing it? Pls, note Rapists should be punished but in this case, I think it was on a mutual agreement. These little girls are turning bad and should be cautioned.
A man that touches a naked underage girl is a bad man. What's the average age of Senior Secondary students in Delta state ? There is no mutual agreement here. He's the adult here. He raped her and threw N500 at her .

A man that touches a naked underage girl is a bad man. What's the average age of Senior Secondary students in Delta state ? There is no mutual agreement here. He's the adult here. He raped her and threw N500 at her .
hahahahaha. you no de agree sef. You re gender sensitive.

This should be sexual assault

Why is the little girl expelled?

First it is the man who seduced the young girl with 500 naira who supposed to be arrested and tried.

Again why expel her? She should be retained to teach her good sex education on how to manage her sex emotions

Modern parents have share of blame in today's sexual misconducts Amongst teens

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree also with Yule but my point remains that the girls usually present themselves to be matured before men not actually knowing that they can be exploited.

Back