Politics Dino Melaye Sends Sahara Reporters To EFCC Boss, Magu, Over Certificate Scandal

P

ProfRem

Senator Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West senatorial district at the National Assembly has reacted to Sahara Reporters' claim alleging that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Sahara Reporters had earlier reported that Melaye never graduated from the department of geography from ABU.

The report also claims that the DSS was alerted over this but that the security agency covered it up and allowed the man blossom.

Related: Dino Melaye Didn’t Graduate From ABU, Bribed Lecturers For Certificate - SaharaReporters

melaye2.JPG

But Mr. Melaye in a series on tweets on Monday sent Sahara Reporters to go and meet tell EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu to arrest and prosecute him.

He said: "SR you and your fake documents. I'm presently a student of ABU pursuing my 7th degree. Go round all the UNIS I attended in digging more.

"I can't be cowed. Still waiting for Sahara to indict me. What happened to the foreign account you reported I have. Na una go tire.

"Sahara Reporters please sue me and ABU if it is true that I did not graduate from Zaria. Tell Magu to arrest me and prosecute me".

Back