Politics Edo: I Apologize to Those I've Harassed - Oshiomhole Sends Farewell Message

L

LequteMan

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state, at the last executive session of his administration bid farewell to members of his cabinet.

“I want to thank all of you. May God bless you; may God reward you. And we must have a sense of collective ownership of everything that happened while we were here. I want to apologise to those I harassed, and there is hardly anyone I didn’t, but it can be both ways.

“I wanted everything to be perfect. The harder I strived towards perfection, the more I realise that it can’t be, and I am still striving. I was always afraid to fail; it has been in nature. I didn’t design it. Thank you for tolerating a lot of that and for appreciating that nothing was personal.

“I am proud of each and every one of you, and as Odubu said, let’s see ourselves as members of a particular class, like you have members of an alumni association, you have a particular class. May God preserve this class, and may the membership of this class continue to advance.”

Attachments

• adams oshiomh.jpg
    adams oshiomh.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 17
Back