Sports Emenike ready to move if Chelsea comes for him

Emenike 2.gif
Super Eagles striker Emmanuel Emenike has confirmed that several clubs from the English Premier League are interested in signing him.

Reports have emerged that Chelsea have even tabled an offer for the Fernerbahce striker believed to be in the region of £16m

Emenike currently in action for Nigeria at the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament in Brazil,admitted that he will gladly make a move to the Premiership should an offer come for him.

“If I receive an offer from those clubs (Chelsea and Tottenham) in England which meets Fenerbahce’s valuation and if my club are happy with the offer I would have no problem making the move,” Emenike Ntv Spor

“I want to stay at Fenerbahce but if I do get an offer and if my club gives the green light I would seriously consider a transfer.”

Emenike has spearheaded Nigeria’s attack in the World Cup and played an important role in helping the Eagles qualify from Group F.

“I am delighted that we made it out of the group stages,” said Emenike, who has yet to score his first goal at Brazil 2014.

“Messi is a great player, I have played against him twice and in my opinion he is really is something special.

“We lost against Argentina, but I thought we did well and were a little unlucky.

“I am sure we are going to give France a tough game.”

Back