Sports Emmanuel Emenike Joins West Ham United On Loan

English Premier League side, West Ham United, have signed Nigeria's Emmanuel Emenike on loan until the end of the season with the option of a permanent deal.

Emenike, who retired from the Super Eagles last October will team up with his fellow Nigerian, Victor Moses at Boleyn Ground after completing his loan spell at Al Ain in Dubai, scoring 9 goals from his 15 appearances for the club.

The 2013 Afcon winner, who's appearing in the premier league for the first time in his playing career said he was greatly excited with the move, adding that the team is one of the very best in the EPL.

"I'm very, very happy and very, very excited that I'm here," Emenike told West Ham TV.

"I have always known West Ham as a great club. I've always been watching them. West Ham's a great club and I'm happy to be here.

"I've known him [Bilic] for years. When he was at Lokomotiv Moscow, I was at Spartak Moscow, then he came to Besiktas and I was in Fenerbahce, so we've known each other for a long time. I'm happy to be here and happy to play for him.

"We've followed each other's careers and thank God we are here today and we are here together,” he concluded.

Attachments

• CaE7SVKWQAQD0Ly.jpg
    CaE7SVKWQAQD0Ly.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 31
Back