Sports Ethiopia is not an easy team – Victor Moses

Super Eagles forward,Victor Moses has called for caution in Nigeria’s 2014 World Cup qualifier,when they come up against Ethiopia in the final play-offs round.
Moses said that the Super Eagles should not take the Ethiopians for granted adding that the East African did not get to this stage by luck,clawing their way to qualification for the final round,despite being docked of some points for fielding an ineligible player.
The new Liverpool striker who bagged a goal on his debut against Swansea,recounted the last time the Super Eagles played against them adding that they rode their luck to be able to win the game 2-0, Moses scored both goals from the spot.
“They are a great side who are very difficult to beat and we must have a lot of respect for them,” Moses told KICK OFF.
“I remember we played them at the Nations Cup in January and they gave us a tough game. We were lucky that they fouled me twice inside the box late on so we managed to get two penalties and I stuck them for the win.”
“They are a very well organised side who are physical, but also quick and are a threat upfront. They were the best in their group, even though most people expected South Africa to go through. Ethiopia are going to be quite a big test for us and we must be up to it.”

Continue reading...

Back