Politics Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari- Tell us the Truth, Your Husband is on Life Support

L

LequteMan

Ekiti State's Governor Ayodele Fayose has charged First Lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari to reveal the true status of her ailing husband.

According to him, her recent hurried visit to the UK was a confirmation that President Muhammadu Buhari’s health had deteriorated.

“It is six days since I addressed the press and today, I still insist that the President is indeed on life-support.”

“The worsened condition of the President’s health necessitated the hurried trip of our First Lady, Her Excellency Aisha Buhari to London and it is hoped that she will have the courage to tell Nigerians the truth this time around.”

He said “no one is interested in President Buhari’s death. Rather, we are interested in freeing Nigeria from the hands of these few individuals who are presently holding the country to ransom.”

“Today is the 184th day of 2017. Out of these 184 days, our President has spent 107 days abroad taking care of his health.

“How does a nation move forward when its President is spending the better part of his time abroad for Medicare?

“For how long can Nigeria and its people wait for a President who is incapacitated? For how long can our people continue to suffer just because some people want to hold on to power at all cost?“That was the reason I raised the issue of President Buhari’s age, health and mental capacity in 2015 and warned against electing President him.”

Attachments

• aisha fayose.PNG
    aisha fayose.PNG
    377.8 KB · Views: 12
Back