Politics Governor Wike Alleges Plot To Destabilise Rivers State

P

ProfRem

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has alleged that some people are working to pull down the state.

The Governor who spoke when the leaders of Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN) visited him at the Government House, Port Harcourt said those plotting against the state would fail.

He said that those who were working against the interest of Rivers State in the name of politics, must remember that Rivers State is critical to the development of the nation.

wikeee.jpe

He noted that he would always work for the unity and progress of the country as a patriot, despite the distractions.

He said: “There is a grand conspiracy against Rivers State. But I don’t know in whose interest. I believe in the unity of this country, therefore I will continue to work for its development and security “.
He added that very deliberate steps have been taken to undermine the security of the state, pointing out that the Headquarters of the security agencies intervene to release deadly suspects arrested by operatives on ground

Back