Entertainment Hilda Dokubo - I Found Buhari's Other Room

A

abujagirl

Nollywood Actress, Hilda Dokubo, wants President Muhammadu Buhari to know that she does not belong in the kitchen, bedroom or other room.

hilda d.PNG

In an Instagram video, the actress said, "My name is Hilda Dokubo and I am a woman. I do not belong to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen to fix food for my family and myself who eats there sometimes. I don't belong there. I do not belong to the bedroom either. I sleep there. It is my rest place.

My things are there but I don't belong there. I do not belong to the sitting room. It is a lounging place. I rest there and I watch television. I do not belong to the other room because I don't know where the other room is in my house except that this other room sounds like the toilet. I am a woman. I deserve my rights to be a human being"

See video below:

Nollywood Actress, Hilda Dokubo, wants President Muhammadu Buhari to know that she does not belong in the kitchen, bedroom or other room.

View attachment 98772

In an Instagram video, the actress said, "My name is Hilda Dokubo and I am a woman. I do not belong to the kitchen. I go to the kitchen to fix food for my family and myself who eats there sometimes. I don't belong there. I do not belong to the bedroom either. I sleep there. It is my rest place.

My things are there but I don't belong there. I do not belong to the sitting room. It is a lounging place. I rest there and I watch television. I do not belong to the other room because I don't know where the other room is in my house except that this other room sounds like the toilet. I am a woman. I deserve my rights to be a human being"

See video below:

Thank you for giving us a picture of how the 'OTHER ROOM' look. @Jules, is she right?

Back