Politics 'I Cry For Nigeria' – AbdulMumin Jibrin

P

ProfRem

Following Speaker Yakubu Dogara's remark that padding is not an offence, 'born-again' anti-corruption crusader and member of the House of Representatives, AbdulMumin Jibrin has challenged the speaker to a public debate.

Jirbin, while tweeting a series of tweets via his twitter account, @AbdulAbmj‎, the former appropriation committee chairman said if truly padding is not an offence, "the question on the lips of Nigerians is why then did the same Speaker Dogara said he "sacked" me on the grounds of padding allegations?”

Jibrin said: "I cry for Nigeria...so long as we continue to respect corrupt people so shall our country continue to relapse... "

See other tweets:

jtweets.JPG

jtweets1.JPG

jtweets2.JPG

jtweets3.JPG

jtweets4.JPG

jtweets5.JPG

jtweets6.JPG

jtweets7.JPG

jtweets8.JPG

jtweets9.JPG

Attachments

• jibrin.jpe
    jibrin.jpe
    11.1 KB · Views: 10
Following Speaker Yakubu Dogara's remark that padding is not an offence, 'born-again' anti-corruption crusader and member of the House of Representatives, AbdulMumin Jibrin has challenged the speaker to a public debate.

Jirbin, while tweeting a series of tweets via his twitter account, @AbdulAbmj‎, the former appropriation committee chairman said if truly padding is not an offence, "the question on the lips of Nigerians is why then did the same Speaker Dogara said he "sacked" me on the grounds of padding allegations?”

Jibrin said: "I cry for Nigeria...so long as we continue to respect corrupt people so shall our country continue to relapse... "

See other tweets:

View attachment 92141
View attachment 92142
View attachment 92143
View attachment 92144
View attachment 92145
View attachment 92146
View attachment 92147
View attachment 92148
View attachment 92149
View attachment 92150

President Buhari: I Am Afraid...