Sports I don't know where I will be next season- Sami Khedira

Real Madrid midfielder, Sami Khedira has said that he will be leaving the Santiago Bernabau at the end of the season.

The 27- year old who has lost confidence of the Italian coach, Carlo Ancelotti after the arrivals of Luca Modric and recently, Toni Kroos.

Khedira1.jpg

And the German international has expressed that wishes to seek a new challenge, but insists he is yet to make a decision on where he will play his football next year.

“I don’t have an agreement with any club nor any preferences as to who I would like to join,” he told Kicker .

“It’s not a decision against Real Madrid. I want to find new challenges for my career and continue to grow as a player.”

Schalke recently confirmed that they have held talks with Khedira, while Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Arsenal have also been linked with his signature.

Khedira says he will now focus on seeing out the current campaign under Carlo Ancelotti and looked back fondly on a period that has included titles in La Liga and the Champions League as well as his World Cup victory with Germany.

“For me, it was a magnificent moment in my life in a magnificent team,” he reflected. “I will do everything I can to continue helping the team during the forthcoming weeks.” goal

Back