Sports Is Luis Suarez possessed?

rsz_suarez.jpg
The whole world was shocked yesterday with the disgusting biting acts displayed by Liverpool striker Luis Suarez on an opponent in Uruguay's 1-0 win over Italy at the 2014 FIFA World Cup tournament.

Suarez endowed with so much football talents on the pitch,has not shown a good behavioural pattern to match his qualities.

For the third time in his playing career Suarez has been enmeshed with a biting incident that defies belief.

Does the Uruguayan have psychological problems? is he battling any restraint? these are some of the questions one is forced to ask when such incidents,like the debacle witnessed in the game against Italy arises.

Needing to win the match against Italy to qualify for the next round,a frustrated Suarez lunged into Giorgio Chiellini headbutted him and reaching out for his shoulder with his teeth - "vampire stlye"

And after the game a defiant Suarez said: "These situations happen on the field"

"I had contact with his shoulder, nothing more, things like that happen all the time.

"I don't know anything, if FIFA analyse each case separately it's going to be complicated.

The thing is that,this would be the third time Suarez will be doing such a despicable act. First was on Otman Bakkal in April 2010 and against Branislav Ivanovic in November 2013.

With FIFA already investigating the allegations,there are talks that Suarez if found guilty could miss the rest of the tournament and also up to two years of playing football.

FIFA said afterwards that they were awaiting the official match report and 'gathering all necessary information before making a decision'.

Already sponsors are pulling out from him. @888poker one of the player's endorsements said: "Following recent allegations made against Luis Suárez, we are reviewing our relationship with him." further adding that they cannot tolerate "unsporting behaviour."

Perhaps former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand sums it up nicely "Tell me Suarez didn't eat someone....was the hero a couple a days ago...." he said via his official Twitter page,making reference to the two goals the striker scored against England last week.

Suarez should face a severe punishment. Wity the footballing talent bestowed on him, he still behaves like a thug.

20 match ban and a fine of £500,000 My Lord.

Back