Entertainment Kwam 1: Marrying My Ex-Wife's Niece Not a Crime

Popular Fuji act, Wasiu Ayinde Marshal popularly known as Kwam 1 has affirmed his assertion that he sees nothing wrong in marrying his ex-wife's niece, Titi.

In his argument, Kwam 1 noted that there were quite a number of individuals in the holy books who married their relative adding that God did not punish such men for marrying their relatives.

The singer also explained that he saw no point in people criticising him or judging him over his decision to marry Titi.

Kwam 1 who married Titi in 2012 said:

"It doesn’t make any meaning to me. Do you read the Bible very well? The Bible contains a lot of things even for generations yet to come to learn something from. The Bible is a book of life. Talking about my personal life doesn’t make any meaning. If you start tracing the lineage of some people, you would even find out that some men may have married their sisters and nothing happened. It is not a big deal. If they didn’t kill them then, why would somebody talk about my marrying my ex-wife’s niece and such jargons? It doesn’t make any meaning. Life is about what suits you. I don’t want to be citing examples but the Bible has taught us so many things,” he enthused.

Source: Vanguard

#Kwam1

Kwam 1.jpg

Back