Metro Lagos: Pastor Absconds After Failing to Pay His "Healing Miracle Fakers"

L

LequteMan

Nigeria - Some young men have declared a manhunt for the General Overseer of New Creatures in Christ Mission Pastor Johnson Iteanuoluwa for alleging that he used them to fake healing miracles and decided not to pay, The Sun reports.

They want their "salary" and have also reported the pastor to the Christian association of Nigeria, CAN.

Oritsejafor-atilade-others.jpg

Excerpts:

The older of the duo who introduced himself as Femi said: “Oga, we don’t know what brought you here at this hour but it appeared God has destined our path to cross so that the whole world will know what happened to us. We are even happy when you introduced yourself as a pressman.

"This is the fifth time we will be coming here. A pastor brought us here for a crusade which took place on the open field of the primary school where we are taking shelter here now. It was around Easter time and Pastor Johnson promised me the sum of N20,000 at the end of the crusade.

“He told me that during the special prayer session that some people will bring me close to the altar, and that in the midst of the prayer that I will start mumbling words as if I am hearing people for the first time.

Asked what eventually happened on the day of the crusade, Femi said: “I cooperated and did exactly what he asked me to do. There was even a rehearsal a day before in one of the houses of one of those closer to the pastor at a place called Elesin, very close to Mowo.”

Femi who claimed to be 32 years old however told Saturday Sun that to his dismay, neither he nor four other people that gave different fake testimonies that they received healing during the crusade were given a dime.

click here to read full story

Back