✅ NEW - get your business listed and your information shared across social media.
Some more details have emerged on how the Italian man with coronavirus in Nigeria fell ill in Ogun before being brought to Lagos.
- The individual is of Italian origin and he is a consultant to the Lafarge, Ewekoro factory.
- the victim entered Nigeria on Monday, February 24, about 9 pm and visited Ogun State.
- the victim whose name was not given fell ill after he visited Ogun State for a business trip from Italy
- he had made contacts with three people in the night in Lagos State and arrived on Tuesday morning in Ogun State
- He stayed at a guest house and about 4 pm on Wednesday, February 26, he developed a fever
- The hospital of Lafarge was very sensitive to the case, they responded immediately and contacted Lagos that they had a high suspicion
- his journey from Milan on Monday, 24th, transmitted through Istanbul on board a Turkish Airline and arrived in Lagos on Tuesday night, and spent the night in a hotel near the Lagos airport
Read more via Tori News – https://ift.tt/2TjmfCM
Get More Nigeria Metro News
Last edited by a moderator: