Business Netflix Now in Nigeria

A

abujagirl

American video-on-demand platform, Netflix has lifted its geographical restrictions and is now available in 130 new countries, including Nigeria.

NETFLIX.jpg

Some of the other countries that will be able to access Netflix include Singapore, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam and India.

Nigerians can now sign up with your their credit cards and get the first month viewing free.

Iroko and Netflix should chill abeg. Netflix charge 2500 per month, Iroko about 500 or so. Not to talk of the amount spend on data to watch those movies...

With 150, I can get an hundred-in-one cd, get fuel for 200 and watch movies till eternity. :D

I'm actually more concerned about the future of Iroko Tv
Well, competition is good for business. Especially when the competition is Netflix. Iroko Tv should strategize and bring up better products that appeal to Nigerians. Or else, they might go the way of HiTv

Well, competition is good for business. Especially when the competition is Netflix. Iroko Tv should strategize and bring up better products that appeal to Nigerians. Or else, they might go the way of HiTv
Maybe Netflix should buy IrokoTv for $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Iroko and Netflix should chill abeg. Netflix charge 2500 per month, Iroko about 500 or so. Not to talk of the amount spend on data to watch those movies...

With 150, I can get an hundred-in-one cd, get fuel for 200 and watch movies till eternity. :D
Hmm, Good to know that the APC warlord, buys pirated movies - I will report you.

Last year, there were rumours of a merger, not sure thats true anymore. Also, netflix has acquired Nigerian Movies so they will still be competition for Iroko in the diaspora I guess
More of an acquisition not a merger. Also maybe the numbers do not make sense to netflix regardless of the hype.

I'm thrilled to hear that Netflix is now available in Nigeria! It's amazing to see how technology and media are breaking geographical barriers and allowing people from all around the world to access the same content. I'll definitely be signing up for the first month of free viewing with my credit card.
Also, I wanted to share with you all a news source that I recently discovered Trucking News. It's not directly related to Netflix, but it's a great resource for anyone interested in the trucking industry. They cover everything from new truck models to regulations and logistics news. I hope you all find it interesting and informative! And thank you to the original poster for starting this thread.

Last edited:
Back