Entertainment Nigerian Entertainers Celebrates Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde As She Turns 37 Today

Williamz

upload_2015-2-7_13-59-27.png

Award-winning Nollywood actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is celebrating her 37th birthday today and several Nigerian entertainers have been giving shout outs to the beautiful actress.

Omosexy as the actress is popularly known posted her photo on Instagram and captioned it “What a Great privilege to be able to see another year! I am grateful to God almighty , the giver of life and health. Thank you too for giving me a reason to smile, aspire and be inspired by. With Love.”

Among her colleagues in the entertainment industry who gave shout outs is Toyin Aimakhu who posted a message on Instagram “Hbd to my super woman,maami of life and my super role model..love u pieces maami @realomosexy

OAP Toke Makinwa also gave a shout out to Omosexy: “Happy birthday to the sexiest of em all!!!!! You have a heart of gold. Thank you for your constant advice, thank you for taking a chance so that young girls can not only dream, but achieve. Ondo girls ROCK!!!! God bless you sis. Happy birthday cc @realomosexy.”

An actor, Van Vicker posted on Instagram “Happy bday @realomosexy It's been a while but I know you are well. God bless and say amen to 'you have many more years on Earth'. #StayEeasy.”

Omotola is currently celebrating her 20 years anniversary in Nollywood by going on a 20 cities world tour.

Back